St. Paul’s Newmarket church will be hosting a FREE Tax Planning and Legacy Giving Workshop on Tuesday March 3, 2015 at 7pm. Come with your notepad and all your questions regarding Income Tax Preparation and Legacy Giving – they’ll be answered by the experts. Peter Misiaszek, Director of Stewardship Development for the Diocese of Toronto will present a short session on all the various aspects of Legacy Giving including bequests, annuities, stocks etc. Norm Pulker (email@example.com), from Horizon Tax Services Inc., will follow-up with a presentation on Income Tax Preparation.
- Medical expenses: what’s allowed?
- Donations: how to save tax $$;
- If CRA get returned mail: the impact even if you have direct deposit;
- Disability Tax Credit: can save you $2k per year;
- Multiple tax year filings: up to ten years;
- Company pension split: save BIG BUCKS;
- RRSP when you die: taxes can get ugly;
- Statute of limitations;
- Keeping records;
- Nursing home expenses;
- Rent/property taxes;
- Child care
This is an open event, anyone is welcome to attend.
Time: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 – 7pm
Location: St. Paul’s Anglican, 227 Church Street, Newmarket, Ontario, L3Y 4C5
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org